This wikiHow teaches you how to pair wireless headphones with an iPhone or iPad, using Bluetooth.
2Tap on the settings menu. This will open your Bluetooth settings menu.
4Make sure your wireless headphones are turned on. Your headphones should be in Discovery or Pairing mode. This will allow you to discover the wireless headphones on your iPhone or iPad's Bluetooth menu.
- Usually, you can find a button or a switch on your headphones to turn them on. If you're not sure how to do it, you can follow the instructions on the manual.
5Select your headphones on the Bluetooth menu. Tapping will pair your headphones with your iPhone or iPad.
- If you've never paired your headphones with your iPhone or iPad before, it will show up below the OTHER DEVICES heading here. Otherwise, you can find them on the MY DEVICES list.
What is meant by selecting the headphones?Answered by wikiHow Contributor
- Open your "Settings" and scroll down to "Bluetooth." First, make sure Bluetooth is turned on. If the headphones have a "discoverable" mode, make sure that is turned on as well. Under the Bluetooth on/off switch is a list of devices; the headphones should show up in this list and will have a message that says "Not Connected." Tap on the "Not Connected" message in the white bar with the name of the headphones in it, and it should start to sync. A message will appear to notify you if the sync was successful or not. (Sometimes it takes a while.) Make sure to keep the headphones near the phone while doing this.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap Bluetooth.
3. Slide the Bluetooth switch to On.
4. Turn your headphones on.
5. Select your headphones on the Bluetooth menu.