This wikiHow teaches you how to enable a downloaded keyboard language or a keyboard app to use a different button layout than your current one, using Android.
2Scroll down and tap . You can find this option towards the end of your Settings menu.
- On some versions, this option may be named Language & keyboard or just Languages.
- If you don't see this option, look for General management on the Settings menu, then tap Language & input here.
3Tap . This will open a list of all the keyboards currently enabled on your Android.
- If you don't see this option, look for Current keyboard or Change keyboard.
4Tap . This will open a list of all your available keyboards, and allow you to enable or disable each one of them.
- This button may also be labeled Choose keyboards.
6Slide your current keyboard switch toAdvertisement
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Languages and input.
3. Tap Virtual keyboard.
4. Tap Manage keyboards.
5. Slide a keyboard switch to On.